8 February 2011


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAMES BYRON DEAN,
I don't know where you are, but I still can see your light, shinning forever. Today is your birthday, but you can't be here with me, in this world. I'm crying, it's true, but I'm happy, because I know you can see me and take care of me, like I do of you. I have no words to express what you means to me, Jamie, and how much we understand each other. I’M VERY PROUD TO BE AN AQUARIAN LIKE YOU. :) I was looking for a phrase to say how I am, and I found a thing that you said: ' I'm a serious minded and intense little devil - terribly gauche and so tense that I don't see how people can stay in the same room as me. I know I couldn't tolerate myself.'. Boy, this is me, and you, at same time!!!
In our hearts you'll be always alive, and nobody can be like you.
"If a man can bridge the gap between life and death, if he can live on after he's dead, then maybe he was a great man." , you said. And you can be sure you were. Always have, always will!
James Byron Dean, (February 8, 1931 – September 30, 1955)

No comments:

Post a Comment